Faith, Family and Failure.

Friday, May 08, 2009

Indeed Satan has asked for you...

I'm not embarrassed to say that I believe the bible is God's word, and while I believe there's ample evidence to support the validity of the gospels, I'm aware that there's also a quandary of theory to argue the claims of the opposition. It boils down to faith, and for me the former just seems to make sense. Like I said, I'm not ashamed that I believe the basic tenants of the Christian faith as put forth in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. (i.e. miracles, resurrection so on, so forth) I just worry that the application of my faith will be identified with a handful of televangelist whose lip-service doesn't match their lifestyle.

We just got our digital converter and we get like 6 religious stations. It's making me sick.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I could be in Mensa if my brain wasn't shot all to heck.